BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Thursday 9 February 2012

George

George - £20

G21 - £13

G21 - £12

George - £14


George - £20


Topshop - £48

George - £16


Victoria Beckham

As you may or may not know I will be undertaking as industrial placement with the wonderful George at Asda in July, so, I decided to showcase some of my personal favourite items from their Spring/Summer 12 collection. First up is this cute black and blue dress, pastels and pleats have been seen all over the catwalk and are set to be a massive trend for the coming season. Next is this really sweet collared sheer blouse, great for work with a vest underneath but also suitable for a night out. The next top with the peter pan collar is AMAZING! I will definitely be popping in to George to check this one out, it's just so pretty and girly! This pink and blue blouse has been featured in Grazia and Look magazine and is bang on trend with it's pastel colours, I also love the detail on the collar with blocks of both colours. The next item I came across was this cute pink lace prom dress, I also found a similar style at Topshop for over double the price of the George one! (Personally I like the George one better!) And finally is this coral scalloped edge dress, which is extremely similar to one designed by Victoria Beckham (which Michelle Williams has also been seen in) and at a bargain price of £16 who can complain! With extremely reasonable prices like the ones at George there is no reason why you can't update your wardrobe with these beauties! :)

Bex

0 comments: