BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday 8 November 2010

EMA's




Last night was the Europe Music Awards and here is my verdict on the best and worst dressed of the night. First off Katy Perry wearing a Jeremy Scott dress: this isn't something I would personally wear but I think Katy pulls it off well, I think its still quite red carpet but with her funky twist on it. Secondly, Rihanna is this stunning Marchesa gown: in my opinion I think it is a bit much for the EMA's, the Oscars would have been much better, apart from this I can't really fault it as it is a beautiful dress. Last but by no means least is Taylor Momsen, I have to say that I really do not like her style, I know she's trying to be this gothic rock chick but seriously you don't have to wear hardly any clothes to do this. When you take into consideration that she is only 17 :O it just seem so much more inappropriate for her to be dressing like this, I don't think she realises her following is probably quite young due to her being in Gossip Girl. I would love to see her without her underwear on show for once!


http://ema.mtv.co.uk/photos/2010-red-carpet


Bex 

0 comments: